Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Rapid Fire" - 6'4" Shortboard

"Rapid Fire" - 6'4" Shortboard Reviews



Other Picture


"Rapid Fire" - 6'4" Shortboard Feature

  • 6'6" x 19 1/2" x 2 1/2"
  • Hand Shaped Australian Foam
  • NexGen Epoxy- Combining the great flex and responsiveness of a fiberglass board, with the durability of epoxy
  • FCS Compatible Thruster Fins Included
  • Squash Tail
Let me tell you why we added this shortboard to our line. I was testing out the NexGen epoxy over on the North Shore of Oahu with some former pros. After a couple of sessions I gave this shortboard to a buddy of mine there named Kevin.Now, Kevin is a great surfer who has grown up in HI and spent his entire life in the water. Anyways, at first when I gave it to him I wasn't sure how he liked it. In fact, after the first session on it, he wasn't sure he liked it either. You see, he hadn't surfed any thing like this before. His comment was. "It's soooo snappy brah."I told him to keep it for another session and report back to me in a couple of days. Well guess what, not only did he fall in love with it but, he even bought that very board from me before I left the islands. Now this is huge because this is a guy that has access to just about any shaper in the world.After that, I new we had to add it to our line. So here it is, the "Rapid Fire". Tested and tried on the North Shore of Oahu... If shredding is your goal and your medium built, this ones for you.


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment